Inhibin B marker level
After constantly bleeding for 6 months....I had to have five units of blood.... my hemo dropped to 7 and then a complete hysterectomy. I had a large Granulosa Cell Tumor on my right ovary so I had to see an Oncologist. He checked me and said he thought because the tumor was intact (three pathologist looked at it) that it was over for me....they got it all and I had nothing to worry about. I asked him to check my inhibin markers because I had read about them during my internet research. My inhibin B marker was less than 10 and they evidently didn't check my A marker. She is going to send me a copy of the report. I read on here that it should be close to 0 after surgery. Is less than 10 a good level.....should I be worried.
Who (what type of doctor) did your surgery?   What is your follow up plan with your doctor?