Is there a link between Cervical and Ovarian Cancer?
If you are diagnosed with cervical cancer, have treatment and no longer have cervical cancer but are then diagnosed with ovarian cancer a few months later are they related?  Also what does it mean if you have cancer on the outside of your ovary?
I'm not sure that Cervical Cancer is linked to Ovarian Cancer.  Did you have abnormal cells in your cervix or was it a stage of Cancer?  Abnormal cells in your cervix (depending on the severity of them) can resolve on their own with no treatment.  Or, there are treatments such as Cryosurgery where they freeze the cervix.  I had that done when I was 19 (now 32) and haven't had any problems since (all my pap smears have been normal).  Have you actually been diagnosed with Cancer outside of the Ovary or an Ovarian Cyst that could indicate cancer?  That makes a big difference.  I'm not a doctor, but I really don't believe they are related.  Cervical Cancer is linked to HPV (Human Papilloma Virus which is a sexually transmitted disease) and is linked to 1 out of 4 women.  Very common, but very treatable.  As far as Ovarian Cysts, they occur because you ovulate each month and when you ovulate, the ovary forms a cyst where the egg is released from.  Sometimes the cyst does not go away on it's own and sometimes becomes complex (which could indicate cancer, although the chance of cancer is like 1% and most likely occurs in women whom are post menopausel).  I don't know all your story, but check my story out.  I had an 8cm complex cyst that resolved in a little over a month.  Let me know if you want to talk some more.  Like I said, I'm not a doctor, but I'm here for help.