Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Left Mass - Increased CA125
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Left Mass - Increased CA125

I am 41 years old.  I had blood tests approximately three months ago, which revealed a CA125 of 27, increased to 30+ and now 127.  I had a vaginal ultrasound today, which revealed a cyst inside my left ovary.  A doppler was performed and no blood flow to the cyst was revealed.  I am being referred to MD Anderson and am terrified.  Neither of my parents had cancer (father died of massive heart attack at 53, mother died of end-stage renal disease at 64).  My paternal grandmother died of colon cancer; paternal grandfather died of heart attack.
2 Comments
Blank
I would like to add I have a history of endometriosis, with numerous laparoscopic surgeries to assist, as well as Lupeon treatments. I gave birth to twins ten years ago.
Blank
Meant *Lupron
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank