Ovarian Cancer Community
Lifting, Back pain and cyst/fibroids
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lifting, Back pain and cyst/fibroids

Hi ladies.  I hope everyone is well.  I have been pain free since my pain in January.  I am sooooo confused now.  I am going to call and schedule a follow up ultrasound as recommended on the u/s report.  But, I do have a question.  Can fibroids/cyst cause back pain after strenous activity?  This pain could be completely unrelated and could just be a bad back.  I did go to the doctor last year because the pain was so bad in the morning that I would have to slide out of the bed in the morning.  Doctor just did an examination and prescribed some muscle relaxers.  This could have been injured/strained when I was doing some gardening and digging up a shrub.  But I am just wondering if fibroids or a cyst in the ovary can cause such lower back pain after strenous activity or if the pain is just due to the activity itself.