Link between complex cyst, ovarian cancer, and high white blood cell count?
Hello - I am hoping to get a medical opinion regarding the following.  I gave birth 5 months ago.  Then I started to experience bloating in my abdomen, a general feeling of having "something" in my left side, and heavy vaginal discharge and irritation.  Upon hearing that I had a laparscopy in 1996 for a ruptured cyst, my PCP gave me a lab slip for a vaginal ultrasound.  She called me to inform me that I have a "complex cyst" on my left ovary, and that I should have another ultrasound in 6 weeks.  Coincidentally, I have an appointment with a nurse practitioner (ob-gyn office) on Thursday, Aug. 12th, for the vaginal discharge and pain.  My PCP asked that I take the ultrasound results to that appointment.  Taking into consideration my history as stated above, combined with my mother having had a hysterectomy for what I believe was "pre-cancerous cells" on her cervix, I'm quite concerned.  I know that I will get more answers and determine the course of action, but my question is this:  Last year, my PCP and rheumatologist determined that my ANA level and white cell count levels were "off the charts."  The rheumatologist is keeping an eye on me for possible lupus or arthritis. I was supposed to have follow-up blood work last January, but did not keep the appointment (which of course, I regret).

Could there be any relation between the high ANA result, the complex cyst, and the possibility of ovarian cancer?  I'm really worried.  Thank you...
I need a opinion.  In the past few months I have had
many odd symptoms, night sweats, unknown low grade fevers,
high sed rate and above normal white count, weight loss.  My pcp sent me to an Oncologist after doing many tests, my CT scan came back normal except for a cyst on my left ovary. The only ovary since I have had a hysto in 2001 for may bouts of pre-cancerous cells of the cervics.  My gyno left one ovary since I was only 39 at the time.  I  had a Pet scan done 2 weeks ago, that came up with abnormal activity on the left ovary.  CT says this is a cyst. Should this be a concern should the ovary come out?  My mother passed from ovarian cancer (1989) so this is somewhat of a concern.