Mass on Right Ovary
I had a CT Scan and the report came back that there is a mass on my right ovary.  It is 3.1cm by 1.9cm.  Could this be cancerous.
Hi, did your doctor discuss your report with you?  Who ordered the scan?  Are you having any other symptoms?  Sorry for all the questions, but if the scan was ordered by a PCP, he isn't the professional you need to be talking to.  Make an appointment with a recommended oncologist/obgyn/surgeon.  The truth is, I don't know anyone personally who has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer until the mass is removed and then the pathology report comes back.  Recently, there was a blood test that was approved, but not readily available, also there is a CA-125 test but it does not always detect ovarian cancer.  Report all symptoms and get an appointment as soon as possible.  It is scary and frustrating to wait on these answers, talking to a qualified professional is what has always brought me some relief.  Take care, Angie