Mild Dysplasia and Ovarian Cancer

I was diagnosed with Mild dysplasia about 6 years ago(which I know little about)and was treated right away. I have had a normal pap smear each year. However, I was recently diagnosed with IBS and I have read that Ovarian Cancer can mask the symptoms of IBS so Ovarian cancer should be tested for so that it may be ruled out. Also when I went to the dermatologist I was told I had a cyst near my genital area and I was asked if my pap smear was normal and it was but I can't help but think about what I read about Ovarian Cancer.

Thank you for your time.
Pap smears don't detect ovarian cancer.  I had an okay pap result when I was diagnosed with stage III ovarian cancer.  

Ask your gyn about a CA125 test.  It isn't always reliable, but right now it is the best we have got.  

Whoa, cyst??? on what?  Displasia is an abnormal cellular change, not cancer, but can be the precursor to it.  I know, I had a "bad" pap nearly 15 years ago and had cryosurgery plus paps every 3 months for 2 years!  While everything went well, I took it very seriously.  Listen to your body.
Barb

I was diganosed with mild dysplaysia about 4 months ago. Does this mean that I have gential warts? I really dont know to much about this subject
I had prophylactic ovarian removal w dysplesia, does that mean I may have cancer someplace at sometime