Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Missed periods and ovarian cancer
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Missed periods and ovarian cancer

Hi!  I am 48 yrs old and healthy but haven't had a period now for almost 4 months.  I have always been very regular and normal.  I guess I'm asking to see if sudden absent of your period at my age could be any sign of ovarian cancer?  I have an Aunt who died of that and four Aunts two on each side of mother and father side of family who had breast cancer.  I know I'm probably going through perimenpause but until then was very normal.  Thanks for dedicating your time to help others try to understand a little before having to make an appt. at doctors.
Rhonda