Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Multiple ovarian cysts and cysts in cervix
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Multiple ovarian cysts and cysts in cervix

I had an ultra sound done last summer.
The report reads multiple follicular cysts on both Ovaries, Endometriomas and that I have cysts (0.4 cm and 1.3 cm) in cervix. After a while the lady simply stopped counting.

I had a laboroscopy in Dec.'99 for endo. I then got worse in '04 after I had my 3rd child

It has been getting worse. I always have severe pain, but at times it gets completely unmanageble.

I seem to go from sitting/sleeping (I get woken up from this pain w/my pain meds wear off), to full out screaming until I pass out,body goes rigid, eyes roll back *due to the intensity of the pain*, vomiting, diarhea (diarrhea) (intestines empty in about 60 min norm. after the cramps have been bad for a bit. (bas. I cramp so bad that it results in this type of diar.)). I have some lower back pain@times. I have problems emptying my bladder. I bleed heavily on my periods + there is a lot of clotting.

In the last week, things have gotten much worse. I scream pretty much every day through the large amounts of meds that my Dr is using to keep me out of bed/not sceaming. There is a history of different types of cancer in my family (every single person has had diff types), and so Im left wondering. I have been waiting for two years to get in to see someone 'n still waiting.

Are there tests that I could ask my PCP to do ? Which ones are best ? Are things like this often warning signs of cancer later on ? I have also lost between 60-70lbs in the last 9 months, due to all of this.