Multiple ovarian cysts and cysts in cervix
I had an ultra sound done last summer.
The report reads multiple follicular cysts on both Ovaries, Endometriomas and that I have cysts (0.4 cm and 1.3 cm) in cervix. After a while the lady simply stopped counting.

I had a laboroscopy in Dec.'99 for endo. I then got worse in '04 after I had my 3rd child

It has been getting worse. I always have severe pain, but at times it gets completely unmanageble.

I seem to go from sitting/sleeping (I get woken up from this pain w/my pain meds wear off), to full out screaming until I pass out,body goes rigid, eyes roll back *due to the intensity of the pain*, vomiting, diarhea (intestines empty in about 60 min norm. after the cramps have been bad for a bit. (bas. I cramp so bad that it results in this type of diar.)). I have some lower back pain@times. I have problems emptying my bladder. I bleed heavily on my periods + there is a lot of clotting.

In the last week, things have gotten much worse. I scream pretty much every day through the large amounts of meds that my Dr is using to keep me out of bed/not sceaming. There is a history of different types of cancer in my family (every single person has had diff types), and so Im left wondering. I have been waiting for two years to get in to see someone 'n still waiting.

Are there tests that I could ask my PCP to do ? Which ones are best ? Are things like this often warning signs of cancer later on ? I have also lost between 60-70lbs in the last 9 months, due to all of this.
Hi there,
It would be reasonable for you to consider a surgery to remove your uterus, and both your tubes and ovaries. This will cure the endometriosis. I do not think other options are reasonable given your level of distress.
best wishes to you
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker