Ovarian Cancer Community
Natural health products that inhibit angiogenesis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Natural health products that inhibit angiogenesis

This is by far one of the best articles I have read. Squalamine is even mentioned as a VEGF blocker and anti-angiogenic for ovarian cancer. Have to talk to my doctor about this.

So for ones that have reached their limit with chemo there is a lot of hope here!!!

And ones in remission..

Go for it.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1891166
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
16702_tn?1234094245
Many of #4"Natural..that inhibit angiogenesis" are the same ones that are listed under that "interferon" info I posted a few days ago. The ones I noticed were Ginko, Medicinal Mushrooms, Vitamin C, Milk Thisle, Ginseng.
I also saw an herb that I have been inquiring into, the Chinese Skullcap along with an herb called baihuasheshecao.  I asked my acupuncurist and he said that the two should be taken together.   And I found this http://www.itmonline.org/arts/oldenlandia.htm.

Again, this confirms that MY alternatives and supplements are doing something good to ME. Thank you, freshair, and you go for it too!!!!!
Blank
Yes, indeed. A lot of the ones in your article. I have your article too. That baical skullcap is good. There are different varieties. One being good for sleep-latiflora. But the other varieties anti-cancer. Turmeric is a really good one too.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank