Ovarian Cancer Community
Natural health products that inhibit angiogenesis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

This is by far one of the best articles I have read. Squalamine is even mentioned as a VEGF blocker and anti-angiogenic for ovarian cancer. Have to talk to my doctor about this.

So for ones that have reached their limit with chemo there is a lot of hope here!!!

And ones in remission..

Go for it.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1891166
Many of #4"Natural..that inhibit angiogenesis" are the same ones that are listed under that "interferon" info I posted a few days ago. The ones I noticed were Ginko, Medicinal Mushrooms, Vitamin C, Milk Thisle, Ginseng.
I also saw an herb that I have been inquiring into, the Chinese Skullcap along with an herb called baihuasheshecao.  I asked my acupuncurist and he said that the two should be taken together.   And I found this http://www.itmonline.org/arts/oldenlandia.htm.

Again, this confirms that MY alternatives and supplements are doing something good to ME. Thank you, freshair, and you go for it too!!!!!
Yes, indeed. A lot of the ones in your article. I have your article too. That baical skullcap is good. There are different varieties. One being good for sleep-latiflora. But the other varieties anti-cancer. Turmeric is a really good one too.