Nodule on Ovary that Shadows in Ultrasound
I had a pelvic ultrasound in March of this year (2005) and they found a soft nodule on my left ovary.  In May I went for another ultrasound.  They soft nodule on my left ovary did not change but now they found one on my right ovary.  I went back for another ultrasound in September and neither of the nodules changed but the one on my right ovary is shadowing (hard).  I am now going for a second opinion.  Could this be cancer?  Should I be worried? I'm really nervous.
terripro you are not alone, I thought the same thing 4 wks ago but it is amazing how many women are out there with the same symptoms/problems. This is a good site for info and you should check out http://www.hystersisters.com/ there is alot of really good info on this site. I have a cyst on each ovary and am going to be going for my 3rd opinion soon, well as soon as I make the appt.
Have they scheduled to do laproscopic surgery to biopsy the cyst?
If they haven't and they still have a wait see approach, than I would go to another doctor. My 2nd doctor wanted to wait see but my 1st doctor flipped out and insisted that I go to a gyn oncologist.  So don't wait. Good luck.