Normal level of C125 test
I would like to know the ranges please of C125 highs and lows.  I do not know enough about what I am talking about, but I do know I am scared and need to know what the ranges are please can somebody help?
My test had a chart that stated up to 35 was considered normal range, with over 35 to 99 as a high normal range, and 100 and over as a possible malignancy.  

However, there are tests that have a different scoring system, with roughly 25 as a normal leve.
This chart had 20 as normal and my friends level was 27. thank you for responding.  thank you very much.
Both of her grandmothers have passed to ovarian cancer and her doctor believes he has felt a lump.  she goes tomorrow for a cat scan. once again thank you
how did you go about selecting a doctor for surgery??
I have read a medical abstract that considered over 300 to be malignant.
It's a good thing that she is getting a CAT scan, because the ca-125 test is not 100% reliable when used as a tumor marker. Make sure she is in the hands of a gyn/onc if she needs to have surgery. They have more experience and knowledge if in fact it is cancer. I will pray for your friend that it is not. Please keep us updated. With love, Deandra
my cancer is in remition...in august my tumer marker was 3 and on 1/2 it was 11....should i worry?