ORS
So great to find these posts! I am 58 with a long history of endometriosis in my younger days. I have had both ovaries removed at various times, the last one 10 years ago. This was due to endometriosis.  I have grown a 4 cm cyst on the left side. We see that the surgeon who did that removal left the fallopian tube! We have been watching it for 2 years.  Within the last two months I have developed severe nausea.  Had every test known to mankind for stomach related nausea...all test come back clean including C125. I had one episode of left side pain a month ago, but nothing more than twinges now.  But have lost 13 pounds, loss of appetite and nausea most of the time.  No vomiting, no diarrhea.  Just nausea.  Does anyone else get these symptoms with ORS?  Should I just go ahead and schedule the surgery to get the cyst removed?
HI,
I do not mean to scare you, but the symptoms of having weight loss- lost 13 pounds, loss of appetite and nausea are not good signs. You need to have a detailed evaluation with an ultrasound scan, CT scan and HE4 levels to rule out the possibility of cancer. Also CA125 is not a very specific test and further evaluation is necessary before deciding on the treatment. Discuss this with your gynaecologist.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.