Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Odd Vaginal Bleeding. Help!
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Odd Vaginal Bleeding. Help!

Ok, let me give you the full story. I came off birth control when I started my last period. (11/12/2006-11/17/2006) I had previously had some unexpected vaginal bleeding in August and September.(3 or so times) Everytime it happened it was following sexual envolvement with my boyfriend, particularly if he would put his fingers in me.(sorry TMI) Well 11/25/2006, he wanted to fool around and I told him absolutely no unless he had a condom b/c I don't want to get pregnant. Well he ended up putting it in for about 10 seconds. He had no pre-*** or anything on his penis when he pulled out. I am trying not to get too graphic but I need an explanation. He then fingered me but it was hurting so I told him to stop. When he pulled his hand out he again had blood/skin on his finger tips. Well I didn't bleed anymore until that monday(vagina was very sore!!)I was checking my cervical position and when I pulled my finger out it had a pinkish bloody discharge. It continued to do this until Tuesday night. I didn't check my cervical position anymore b/c I didn't want to upset my vagina and it start bleeding again. Well dummy me checked it Wednesday night and now it's literally bleeding. It had done this before but normally immediately following and the day after-not 3-6 days later. Also, when checking my cervix, I could feel little nicks on the suface. Perhaps from his fingers? Is pregnancy posible? Cervical problems? Perhaps he's just too rough? PLEASE help me.