Ovarian Cancer Community
Ovarian Calcification

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Ovarian Calcification

I had an ultrasound for a prolapsed either bladder or rectum, when it came back they said my right ovarie was calcified, what is the reason for this?  and they said they could not see the left ovarie, but they did not answer my question of what is prolapsed?  why would there be calcification on ovarie what would cause this and does this happen all over the body?  these doctors we see for a certain reason and they come off with some other problem, and don't answer the one that we went in there for, now I still don't know what is prolapsed, after $360. I have no insurance so maybe this is there way to get more money out of me. It is a money business now just like a mechanic and don't think they won't knick you somewhere just to get more business, this is what one Doctor told me I went to to fix the prolapse and that was going to cost several thousand dollars, when I read his disclosure, I would not trust him.  and he wouldn't even do an ultrasound to be sure???  
Tags: prolapse