Ovarian Cancer
Does having a ca125 level of 55 mean you have ovarian cancer. The doctor said I have endometriosis and that can make it rise. I am scared
First, a CA125 cannot detect ovarian cancer.   It is best used for someone that has already been diagnosed to monitor for recurrences.

The CA125 measures a certain protein that can be found in ovarian cancer.  A simple tooth inflammation can cause a rise in a CA125 test.  

The doctor will probably repeat the test as well as do transvaginal and/or CT Scan to make certain that there are no masses on your ovaries.  

Many people have an elevation with no cancer.  I would have it repeated down the road and if elevation is increased I think it would be reasonable to have a ultrasound.
I have a hemmoragic cyst that is 6cm large on my left ovary but the pain is on the right. I am going for another ultra sound next Monday. Ca125 was 55. I am nervous about this