Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Ovarian Cancer

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Ovarian Cancer

I have endometriosis and am on Lupron Depot. Almost time for my 3rd shot and nothing has changed. I feel the same way I have since this started in Oct. I am worried about ovarian cancer. Cancer runs in the family. I had a lap surgery and they said no cancer, but I have heard that it can be hard to find. Have lost 20lb since Nov, I know not a lot but the way I am eating I should be gaining, just to see if I was really losing cause of a diet change or what-so have not ate good the last month and I still lost. Anyone have any thoughts or advise for me.
1 Comment
Ok, I am really hoping someone can help me?!  Like I said back in Nov I had an Ultrasound done in ER, showed a cyst on right side. Did a laposcopy in Nov and DR found endometriosis and lots of small cysts. Went on Lupron Depot-didn't help the pain, bloating, nausea, back pain after 3 months (did stop cycle) so I am not doing it again. Just had another Ultrasound and this time on cysts but a fibroid ( not a clear picture of it and hard to see) and small cysts. If I look it up everything I feel since Oct is the sign of OC, but I have had nothing come back to it. Where did this fibroid come from in just a few months? Would the doc see it when he was in there in Nov?! I have had a capsule endoscopy, endoscopy, CT, X-rays...Cancer should have showed up before on all this, but now a "fibroid" that they really can't see?
Now my hip is hurting and other pain not any better. Gut looks good-anything else in that area to look at? Made appt with one more dr but can't get in till the 14 of May? Help please Thanks