Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Ovarian Cancer

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Ovarian Cancer
I have endometriosis and am on Lupron Depot. Almost time for my 3rd shot and nothing has changed. I feel the same way I have since this started in Oct. I am worried about ovarian cancer. Cancer runs in the family. I had a lap surgery and they said no cancer, but I have heard that it can be hard to find. Have lost 20lb since Nov, I know not a lot but the way I am eating I should be gaining, just to see if I was really losing cause of a diet change or what-so have not ate good the last month and I still lost. Anyone have any thoughts or advise for me.
Ok, I am really hoping someone can help me?!  Like I said back in Nov I had an Ultrasound done in ER, showed a cyst on right side. Did a laposcopy in Nov and DR found endometriosis and lots of small cysts. Went on Lupron Depot-didn't help the pain, bloating, nausea, back pain after 3 months (did stop cycle) so I am not doing it again. Just had another Ultrasound and this time on cysts but a fibroid ( not a clear picture of it and hard to see) and small cysts. If I look it up everything I feel since Oct is the sign of OC, but I have had nothing come back to it. Where did this fibroid come from in just a few months? Would the doc see it when he was in there in Nov?! I have had a capsule endoscopy, endoscopy, CT, X-rays...Cancer should have showed up before on all this, but now a "fibroid" that they really can't see?
Now my hip is hurting and other pain not any better. Gut looks good-anything else in that area to look at? Made appt with one more dr but can't get in till the 14 of May? Help please Thanks
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker