Ovarian Cancer????
I recently had an ultrasound and it showed "a questionable solid appearing area in the left ovary measuring 1.6 x 1 cm. It could represent ovarian tissue or small mass". After these results I was sent to get a MRI w/wo contrast, which showed no mass in the left ovary. Could the sonogram be wrong or is it possible the "mass" is to small to be seen on the MRI?
Why did you have the ultrasound originally?  The MRI might not be picking this up due to the size and I would think they would of done this with contrast.  

If there is a mass, it is small, but I would not ignore it.
The ultrasound was done to rule out ovarian tumor due to high testosterone levels, as well as a ct scan to rule out adrenal tumor. The MRI was with contrast. I am scheduled for laperscopic surgery to do a biopsy. I am just worried it may be something serious since it said "solid appearing"
Well surgery is no fun, but I am glad they are not putting it on the back burner.  Will keep you in our prayers.  Please keep us updated.