Ovarian Cyst
I have a 3.5 cm left ovarian sonolucent mass with positive color flow doppler signal to both ovaries. I am wondering if the positive color doppler signal is good or bad?
I also have a complex echogenic soft tissue and cystic mass in the endometrial cavity. Endometrial hyperrplasia or neoplasm cannot be excluded is what my report says.
My Dr has scheduled me for a complete hysterctomy including removal of both ovaries. I just turned 40 years old. Even though I am in alot of pain or discomfort I am reluctant to remove both ovaries if it is not necessary.  Is it common to remove both ovaries with this diagnosis?
If you haven't already done so, please repost this in the ovarian cyst forum.  I believe that the ladies there are more knowledgeable about your problem.  
A positive color  flow, I think, indicates blood flow.  Since both ovaries are involved, if anything looks like trouble, they will probably both be removed.  
It is really important you have a gyn/oncologist at your side during your surgical procedure.  This is their arena of expertise and that is definitely who you want right now.
Surgical menopause isn't fun but it is doable.....many of us have gone through the experience.
Please do let us know how you are doing.
Peace.
dian