Ovarian Cancer Community
Ovarian Cysts / Preventing them from bursting.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ovarian Cysts / Preventing them from bursting.

I had been having severe lower back pain, pain in my thighs & right leg, it got to much for me...so i went to the emergency room, they did a catscan & found that I have Ovarian Cysts on both my ovaries, I got scared. I read on my dis-charge papers that they can burst, causing blood & fluid in my stomache that causes severe pain. my question is; what can I do to prevent them from bursting? I see my doctor on the 12th, Dec. 2013. {Confused & Scared}  

This discussion is related to back pain with ovarian cyst.
1 Comment
Blank
HI,
How are you? Were you able to see your doctor on your follow-up? Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs or pockets within or on the surface of an ovary and  may be harmless. The majority of ovarian cysts disappear without treatment within a few months. However, ovarian cysts may indeed  rupture and the best ways to protect your health are to know the symptoms that may signal a more significant problem, and to schedule regular pelvic examinations. Take care and regards.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank