Ovarian Cancer Community
Ovarian carcinosarcoma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Ovarian carcinosarcoma

Hello everybody. I found your comments very useful. My Mum has also been just diagnosed with the same cancer (we are in Romania, Europe) and had surgery 10 days ago. Will also go for the intravenous chemo in a week or so. Does any of you have further news on how things developed with you or your mums after your initial messages below? Needless to say, I have just the same feelings with you, including panic and huge stress given the lack of any control over what can happen next and hope to hear you are doing well after chemo. Looking forward for more insights from you after some months from diagnosis.  Wish all the best and may God be with all of us!