Ovarian Cancer Community
Ovarian fibroma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Ovarian fibroma

I just found out that I have an ovarian Fibroma and  I'm going to take it out in 2 weeks.  I'm 29 yrs old.  i would like to know from where it creates and also after the operation what are the aadvantages and disadvantages?   Can i still get pregnant and give birth? Do I have a dificult pregnancy? Side effects?
This might be a question for the "Women's Health" forum.  Go back to the home page and look under "W".  You are at the Ovarian Cancer forum.  Good luck!  Cindy
Or you may want to try the Ovarian Cyst forum. That is what they thought I had (mine was very small) .. You can google Ovarian Fibroma and get more information..