Ovarian nodule
I was just wondering what is a nodule..... complex ovarian nodule.  Also  what is the normal size of an ovary.  I went to the gyne yesterday and they say it is nothing and that it is normal healthy ovary???? I have a complex ovarian nodule 2.9X2.0 cm so was just wondering, the doctor said they would remove the ovary but state  that they would be removing a healthy ovary I do not know what to do I am felling very upset and lost.  I am still bloated swelling on the right side slightly which she says bloating is from my bowels which i know are fine as i have been tested and as for the swelling she says she cant feel because my abdominal wall is there lol, i only weight about 109lbs I just dont know what to do.  So i was just wondering what is a nodule?
oh i forgot to mention the gyne has done no tests she is following test from september from my family doctor????
the ct scan that was done in oct suggested a follow up ultrasound, but know one has booked one, and in canada u have to have doctor book it, so i have an appt with doc next week and i am going to ask that another ultrasound be booked i will not give up i still do feel right and until i get answers i will keep going and insisting, thats all i can do.