Ovarian Cancer Community
Ovarian nodule
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ovarian nodule

I was just wondering what is a nodule..... complex ovarian nodule.  Also  what is the normal size of an ovary.  I went to the gyne yesterday and they say it is nothing and that it is normal healthy ovary???? I have a complex ovarian nodule 2.9X2.0 cm so was just wondering, the doctor said they would remove the ovary but state  that they would be removing a healthy ovary I do not know what to do I am felling very upset and lost.  I am still bloated swelling on the right side slightly which she says bloating is from my bowels which i know are fine as i have been tested and as for the swelling she says she cant feel because my abdominal wall is there lol, i only weight about 109lbs I just dont know what to do.  So i was just wondering what is a nodule?