Ovarian to lung cancer
Last yr. had total hysterc. for ovarian cancer.  Oncologist checked CA125 last month; number has increased from 8 to 45.  Had CT Scan, Colonscopy, tube placed down throat to look at stomach; found fluid in the wall of my lungs.  Wants to began Docil therapy; 6 treatments to determine if this will place cancer in remission.  Please offer some ways and things I can do to help myself.
Was it just fluid in your lungs or are there masses?  

Prepare yourself for chemo, try to stay positive and eat healthy so that you can build up your immune system.  Chemo is always doable.  I had a friend that was doxil and doing great, until there was a shortage and was not able to get treatment.  I believe that the doxil is once again easily obtainable.  

You can and will get through this!!!!  Also, ask questions of your doctors your nurses, etc.  They are there to help you, it is important to have a good relationship with them.

Best of luck, let us know how things go.
Thank you so very much for your response.  I don't plan on giving-in to this disease.