Ovarion cyst
Looking for anyone who has had ovarian cysts to give me some input...I am 51 years old, that has a large complex ovarian cyst, that has been recommended I have a biopsy done. Also have 3 hypoechoic myometrial masses with the largest measuring 2 cm.  I had a fibroid and ovary removed 30 years ago. I am scared of the potential of cancer, and have heard if a biopsy is done, cancer could spread if there is cancer?  Why would they just not do a complete hysterectomy and have it over with? I have no ovarian cancer in my family, although most of the women have had hysterectomies...Just looking to talk to someone about this..thanks.
Hysterectomies or removing ovaries can cause issues. A nerve was cut in my case so no more sexual feeling for me and I am 49 and happily married. I had no idea it could happen no one told me. Then the sweats. I was in menopause but this is unreal. I soak my sheets every 30 minutes so I can't get a night's sleep. I am even on medication to block sweating. In my case I did have cancer so I am happy to be alive, but I liked sex with my husband and sleeping.

Alex
I hope you  have beat cancer!  It's so hard to decide what to do when you are supposed to trust the doctors to do the right thing.  
I am doing well thanks. I hope yours turns out not to be cancer.

Alex