Pain on lower right side of abdomen
Hello. I wondered if anyone could give me some insight.  I had a C-section in 2008 and now I get this incredible pain along the right side of my C-section scar after my menstrual flow ends. I have had two very early stage miscarriages since my C-section which is a little disheartening because we would like to have another child. I had a diagnostic laproscopy in January in which my doctor removed a bunch of scar tissue and two small dots of endometriosis, but the pain still returns each month the day after my period ends and lasts about a week. My doctor gave me an MRI and said if I had endometriosis in the scar that the MRI should pick it up. So I still do not have a diagnosis. Do you have an idea of what this could be? Would my laproscopy have been able to rule out ovarian cancer?
Hi there
laparoscopy is a surgical technique to look inside the abdomen. Cancer can be seen at surgery or an abnormal growth can be biopsied at surgery
best wishes
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker