Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Pelvic Pain for 3 weeks

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Pelvic Pain for 3 weeks
I have had a pain in my Pelvic area, particularly on the right. It comes on and off but the pain is very dull. I went to the doctors and the ob/gyn did a Pelvic exam and could find nothing wrong. When I lay on my stomach and the pain is there it gets worse but when I don't feel the pain and I lay on my stomach it doesn't bother me. I don't understand how one moment something can bother me but then another not bother me.  I am just getting worried that this is something more. I am a 21 year old female. Thank you!
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker