PinkTissue's Mum - in a better place.
My mum is now in a better place. You may wish to read about my mum's funeral here

http://www.***********/groups/ovarian-cancer-national-alliance/discussion/my-mum-is-now-in-a-better-place/

I would like to thank the many friends I made hear. You have given much comfort to me during my mum's fight against ovarian cancer
Unfortunately they don't allow links here. I did get to read the article you wrote thanks to the link you put on FaceBook. What an amazing time - her final days and hours and the very long celebration of her life that you did. I know your mom suffered for quite awhile from this disease and I understand that she is free from that sick body now. But I know that there is still some pain left behind, the pain of missing her that you feel. Sending hugs always.
My heart is going out to you and your sister.  I'm sure your Mom is free of any suffering. There is no doubt she will be in your memory forever.

Peace and Love