Please help me my womb, ovaries something is wrong
I'm 24 and for the past year I have begun suffering with excruciating pain when I come on to the point that I pass out and I have a very high pain thresh hold. I have pain in my ovary when I ovulate. I generally have all the time now in my lower abdomen. Since this started I have begun gaining weight at a ratio of at least 4lbs a week now. I don't drink, eat junk and I do a hell of a lot of exercise but I still keep gaining weight. They've checked my ovaries and said they're not polycystic. This is getting worse and worse and I feel like the doctors aren't listening to me, just passing me about. I had my daughter 5 years ago with 4 miscarriages before and two after. I now suffer from terrible lower back pain. The pain has become unbearable when I come on and is getting gradually worse and worse the rest of the time. Is there something I can ask the doctors to do to check. I've had an ultrasound but that's it scan wise, which they said I haven't got a cyst and vaguely mentioned something about my pouch of Douglas? They checked my thyroid which works fine. I know it might sound silly but I've always been very in-tune with my body. Every time I miscarried I knew before hand I would and every time I was pregnant I knew literately before the tests could and I just know something is wrong. I feel like the doctors just think I'm exaggerating. Please if anyone has any ideas I'm desperate to go to the doctors armed up with ideas so they know I'm not ignorant like they seem to think I am.  
I forgot to mention how unbelievably tired I am all the time. I feel sad a lot too but don't know if that's because the pain gets me down
sorry to hear your are feeling unwell. Please feel free to read my profile. Are you seeing a gyno? I would be requesting a laporoscopy (if you have had internal ultrasound and CT scan and all came back negative) to rule out endometriosis which i also had and can contribute to miscarrages, cause alot of pain etc. Like you said you know your body better than anybody else so dont take no for an answer and ask for a referral to a gyno. Stay positive