Ovarian Cancer Community
Post Menopause Bleeding and Cramping
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Post Menopause Bleeding and Cramping

I am 54 and after 18 months last week spotting for 2 days then light bleeding for 1/2 day.Went to doctor had, pap smear,ultra sound and bisopy done.(No results yet)Since he couldn't see my left ovary tomorrow going to a radiologist for another Ultra sound.I have small cyst on right ovary that he said he will watch right now he's not concerned with that. He thinks because I never took HRT that my lining is thin and sometimes that cause's bleeding like I had. I seem to have a lot of gas and still have light cramps on and off during the day.Some lower back pain but I have that on and off for years already.I went a whole year and got my period back in 2004 had biospy done and came back normal. Needless to say I am worried and stressed out becuase of this and a 82 year old mom that lives with me and has leukemia. Any advice or thoughts on this would be a great help
Thanks in advance
Linda