Post Menopause Bleeding and Cramping
I am 54 and after 18 months last week spotting for 2 days then light bleeding for 1/2 day.Went to doctor had, pap smear,ultra sound and bisopy done.(No results yet)Since he couldn't see my left ovary tomorrow going to a radiologist for another Ultra sound.I have small cyst on right ovary that he said he will watch right now he's not concerned with that. He thinks because I never took HRT that my lining is thin and sometimes that cause's bleeding like I had. I seem to have a lot of gas and still have light cramps on and off during the day.Some lower back pain but I have that on and off for years already.I went a whole year and got my period back in 2004 had biospy done and came back normal. Needless to say I am worried and stressed out becuase of this and a 82 year old mom that lives with me and has leukemia. Any advice or thoughts on this would be a great help
Thanks in advance
Linda
My mom went threw menopause 7 years ago and up till now has had no bleeding. Now she is. What can cause this. I am worried. She has no health insurence and I am just curious what could be causing this
Kim