Ovarian Cancer Community
Post Ovarian cyst removal - nausea
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Post Ovarian cyst removal - nausea

I had an ovarian cyst removed on 8/29/06. They removed two liters and it was only fluid. They had to remove my ovary and fallopian tube. Everything went well. However, I now am still trying to keep food in my stomach. I also now had a very painful hemorrhoid. when I feel nauseated I go on liquids then try to lead up to bland food and so on. As soon as I get back to regular foods my stomach gets upset and I have to go...and go...and go...and go...until there is nothing left. I went to the doctor and they couldn't check my stool because they couldn't pull anything out I was so empty. If anyone has had this problem please help. My stomach never feels right and I am scared to eat. BTW I have been to the dr. and I don't have any type of stomach infection. I feel as though I will never be able to eat again. The cyst made me want to lose weight now I'm losing too much because I can't eat. Anything would help.

Thank you,