Question about lung involvement
Can any of you ladies who have had the cancer move to the lungs answer a question for me?  What symptoms did you have when you were first diagnosed?  What about as it progressed....what symptoms? Was there heaviness in the chest, wheezing and coughing, shortness of breath,  etc...?
Teresa222
Teresa  - a women I know had a mets to the lung...she had no symptoms....they found it on chest xray.....caught early.....about 2 years now....she is doing great.....she is also a breast cancer survivor.  
Teresa, I now have lung involvement and my sysptoms are wheezing not so much coughing, shortness of breath, some caughing up blood.  I had 11 radiation treatments to shrink the tumors on my lungs and it seems to work for a couple of months but now the same symptoms have come back.  I go to see a lung specialist on Friday.  
Thank you ladies, for your responses.