Ovarian Cancer Community
Resveratrol

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Resveratrol

I asked my oncologist what he thought about resveratrol, grape seed and skin extract and if he felt it's ok for me to take it. I've heard a couple of reports regarding it being helpful in several medical conditions, including cancer.
He said he has no problem with my taking it.
I bought resveratrol at the Vitamin Shop under the brand name of "Cellular Health Technologies". it has resveratrol from Japanese knotwood extract and grape seed extract. I've never heard of that company and now I'm concerned about taking it, and what I'll actually be putting in my body, is it really what they say is in the capsules?
I'd appreciate your feelings pro or con. Thanks.... Jane
Never heard of it Jane ..
However, I just noticed that there is a whole list of "resveratrol" on the left hand side of this page.  It disappears when I hit "send" .. hmmmmm