Ovarian Cancer Community
Scared please lend an ear-large complex mass left pelvis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

I had a total hysterectomy 6 years ago. Over the past year i have had increasing left lower pelvic pain, bloating, pressure, bladder problems. My ultrasound shows 9.0x7.2x4.6 cm complex cystic mass left hemipelvis suspected arising from regenerated ovarian remnant. Im really scared, does this sound malignnt?
I've heard of ovarian remnant syndrome and it can cause plenty of pain and trouble. But it doesn't mean it's malignant. Like any cyst/growth/mass in the pelvis, we have to push forward, have it removed and tested. Most likely it's not cancer but you don't want to leave it there either.

Have they scheduled a surgery yet to get it out?
Hi, the main thing is to get it investigated fast, if I have learnt anything it's not to wait. Best of luck and try and keep positive, I know it's difficult but try and stay strong.