Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Should I be concerned?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Should I be concerned?

I am  6 1/2 year GCT survivor, and recently was diagnosed with DCIS. I had my inhibins drawn with my preop bloodwork and underwent a mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. Day eight into my recovery, my Dr. called and told me that my inhibins were elevated. Inhibin A is 3.3 and Inhibin B is 43. I have also been experiencing some RUQ pain for which I had an u/s. The U/S showed that there in now fluid in my right lung, and I have to have a chest, abdominal, and pelvic CT scan on Tuesday, Should I be concerned? I'm just wondering whether this could mean that GCT is back, or maybe just a surgery complication. I am only 20 days out from the mastectomy and am I looking at cancer again before I can even heal??