Ovarian Cancer Community
Should I be worried?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Should I be worried?

I have severe pain in both my ovaries almost on a daily basis. The pain started about a 1 1/2 years ago. The only way to describe it is it feels like my ovaries are full and they are going to burst. It is pain and pressure. I have been to the doctor about it. I have had two ultrasounds done and a CT scan. The first ultrasound showed a cyst on the right ovary and nothing on the left. The CT scan showed that I had a cyst on my left ovary and an infected or hemmoraged cyst on the right. The ultrasound two weeks after the CT scan showed the exact opposite. The cysts have not been huge. They haven't been over 4 cm. My doctor put me on the pill but it didn't change anything. I am 27 years old. I have had three children and a tubal ligation after my third child four years ago. Should I be concerned? Or is this normal?