Ovarian Cancer Community
Should I be worried?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Should I be worried?

Hi , I'm 20 and a mum of two , I've joined this forum to ask if i should be worried I've noticed I've had nearly all the symptoms of a cyst on the ovary or even ovarian cancer and want to go to the doctors but I'm scared the doctor may try brush me of as I've been in a few times with the same symptoms these past months but this week it's awful and I'm feeling so unwell and have pain all around my pelvis and stomach am I in the right to ask them to test for a cyst or ovarian cancer cause I personally am worried that the doctor may look at me and think "this ones a right hypercondriac " I suffer with bad anxiety and postnatal depression so this is really hard for me and feel like I'm just being stupid but I know I'm getting worser week by week! Just need some answers n reassurance.
1 Comment
It can't hurt to ask for a pelvic ultrasound.

Alex