Ovarian Cancer Community
Strange Sensation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Strange Sensation

Has anyone had a pressure feeling towards the end of urinating?  It almost feels like something is going to drop inside.  I am not sure I would call it a pain though.  I know my fluid intake has not been that great so I will work on that tomorrow.  I don't have any burning or anything like that.  I don't know things got situated differently in there or what.
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
STRANGE YOU SAID THIS...LAST NIGHT I FELT THAT WAY, AND I HAVE A 4CM COMPLEX TUMOR THAT WILL BE REMOVED ON JUNE 16TH.  BUT, I ALSO, ATE WATERMELON...NOT SURE WHAT CAUSED IT...BUT, IT WAS STRANGE FEELING...NOT PAINFUL...JUST STRANGE...
Blank
Sorry to read you're still uncomfortable, greenthumbs.  Do you think you might be having muscle spasms in the pelvic wall area?  Have you made friends with a heating pad yet?  I highly recommend the king size, which I can't live without these days!

Sure hope you feel better soon!
Blank
117289_tn?1391716425
Heating pads and those rice pads that you can heat up in the microwave, yeah baby!!!  Believe me, they do help.  Don't worry, relief will be on the way - you are just healing and you are also now very conscience of every ache and pain in your body:-)  It does get better.
~Tascha
Blank

Hi!
I had the same feeling you do, coupled with a sort of tickling sensation. I posted about it here, and was advised to find out if I had a urinary infection. I went to a GP and had a urine test which was negative. So I also assume it's one of the after-effects of everything being moved around inside. Now at 6 weeks post-op I still have the sensation, but it seems to be getting better.
Hang in there!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...