Strange Sensation
Has anyone had a pressure feeling towards the end of urinating?  It almost feels like something is going to drop inside.  I am not sure I would call it a pain though.  I know my fluid intake has not been that great so I will work on that tomorrow.  I don't have any burning or anything like that.  I don't know things got situated differently in there or what.
STRANGE YOU SAID THIS...LAST NIGHT I FELT THAT WAY, AND I HAVE A 4CM COMPLEX TUMOR THAT WILL BE REMOVED ON JUNE 16TH.  BUT, I ALSO, ATE WATERMELON...NOT SURE WHAT CAUSED IT...BUT, IT WAS STRANGE FEELING...NOT PAINFUL...JUST STRANGE...
Sorry to read you're still uncomfortable, greenthumbs.  Do you think you might be having muscle spasms in the pelvic wall area?  Have you made friends with a heating pad yet?  I highly recommend the king size, which I can't live without these days!

Sure hope you feel better soon!
Heating pads and those rice pads that you can heat up in the microwave, yeah baby!!!  Believe me, they do help.  Don't worry, relief will be on the way - you are just healing and you are also now very conscience of every ache and pain in your body:-)  It does get better.
~Tascha

Hi!
I had the same feeling you do, coupled with a sort of tickling sensation. I posted about it here, and was advised to find out if I had a urinary infection. I went to a GP and had a urine test which was negative. So I also assume it's one of the after-effects of everything being moved around inside. Now at 6 weeks post-op I still have the sensation, but it seems to be getting better.
Hang in there!