Ovarian Cancer Community
Survivor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Survivor

Hi, In 2010 i had a tumor in my ovaries. It turn out it was ovarian cancer. So had a hysterectomy done on me. Im 41 years. Never had children. No am doing great. Back to my excersise.  Many years i was over weight. Now I feel i like to remove to extra fat. There recommending me to do a tummy tuck. Now my question. Is safe for me..
1 Comment
That's a question you'll need to ask your Oncologist.  If the cancer is gone, it would probably be okay, but you should really check with your surgical team to see if it is advised.  If you found a plastic surgeon to do the surgery, that doctor would probably want your Oncologist's blessing first.  Who has recommended you do the tummy tuck?

Congratulations on your success!

Best wishes to you.