TRANSVIGINAL ULTRASOUND
hi good Day! I just confused I have ultrasound last Monday dec.02 what does it mean? no free fluid seen in pelvis?

COMMENT:Likeky Endometrial polpys.Two Large endometriomas posterior to the uterus and extending into adnexae?

I still don't feel good its already morethan 2 weeks, I don't feel good even I eat little I feel I am full I hope you will help me iam scared.

thank you GOD BLESS!
No free fluid is the pelvis is good. Have you seen a GYN or just the PCP. I am not a Doctor. The best thing would be to ask your Doctor to explain the report to you. If you are having more problems may be seeing a GYN and if you are seeing one may be tell them you are having more problems. I am sorry you are scared that is no fun at all.

Alex
thanks for reply GOD BLESS!
Hi..Alex yup i have Transviginal ultrasound in private clinic last DEC.03 i give my report to my GP then he sent me to OB i have MRI pelvis & lower abdominal examination he gave me injection for 3 mos. he said we will meet again feb. 20 2014 here in my report i recieve DEC 27

Large Bilateral pelvic masse, 2 ov. cysts [10&7 cm] ? Nature, Thick Endometrium 2.2 cm chonic pain [urgent]

then i recieved letter again today Dec.28 request for SCAN BLOOD TEST

-ENDOCRINOLOGY-  
Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP)
CA 125
CA 19-9
CEA

Strange to me i don't understand this iam scared for Cancer, is this all test for cancer? I am scared i already done operation last MAY 2011 Left my Right falopian tube,when i have first period iam 13 i already have dysmenorrhoea i didn't know about cyst cancer i thought is a normal but now iam scared for cancer i hope not cancer iam only 29yrs old, i want to have kids but i feel I am not healthy :( i read some of your post your inspiring & you helps also for someone with same problem :) thank you so much..
sorry for my English i am for PHILIPPINES but i live here now in LONDON iam 4 mos. now here,thanks Again May GOD BLESS YOU!!

Reese
They are being thorough this is good. It is better to have all this stuff checked out. Hopefully it is something annoying rather than serious. I am thinking about you.

Alex