Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
Terrified
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Terrified

Hi, I am 31 years with 1 daughter who is 10 and I just can't seem to become pregnant know matter what I do. My Doctor has started investigating for any reasons why I cannot seem to get pregnant. Blood tests were ordered and everything came back normal, next step was transvaginal ultrasound. I went for that appointment yesterday and the tech didn't say much about the findings but what she said afterward has me terrified, she states "nothing too alarming" !!!! My question is what did she mean by that, did she spot something abnormal??? Please help before I go crazy with worry:(
242604_tn?1328124825
Hi There
you should ask for a copy of your report so you know exactly what your test shows
Fear can be disabling but information is power
I hope everything works out'
take care!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers