Thick walled septate cyst
Hi all

New here - I have had an ocarian cyst diagnosed, with septations and very thick walls.  I had the CA125 which was negative, and last week they tried to do a ct guided drain, ow! the doctor tried 6 or 7 times to get the needle in and he couldn't, he said the wall of it was very thick.  They don;t want to operate as I have had lots of major abdominal surgery in the past and as the consultant said, it will be a nightmare...  well, this doesn;t help me.  I have a lot of pain, like up in the night pain, and I feel full and bloated all the time.  the Cyst is 8cm.  Kind of worried as it obviously can;t stay there but no one want to do anything about it!  They also can;t say for sure if it is bad or not.  has anyone had or heard of anything like this?

thanks so much.
s
Dear Steph,
I guessing from the 1972 that you are 37 years old.Is that right?
If you have a complex 8 cm ovarian cyst, it needs to be removed.
I would suggest a second opinion with a gyn oncologist. They have the surgical training to consider whether a complex abdominal surgery is appropriate for you.
best wishes
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker