Ovarian Cancer Community
"Transverse Vaginal Septum"--Am I the ONLY one?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

"Transverse Vaginal Septum"--Am I the ONLY one?

2662606?1205895025
I have been diagnosed with a "Transverse Vaginal Septum". Yeah,its kind of hard--Cause i cant even have sex when i get older and then i have to worry about not being able to have "pleasure" like  "normal" women do when you have sex. & I know all about what's wrong with me...I take medical classes...
But my case is extreemly rare because the wall of tissue that is in my vagina closing it up, [[instead of it being in a diagonal, positioned half way through or at the top of my vagina like most all cases]] is VERY unfortunately placed at the VERY OPENING of it....& it sucks...Literally, it goes about 3 cm in my vagina, then there is a horizontal wall of tissue there...Just BLOCKING everything....& i knew its been like this my whole life-But NO ONE would listen to me--until they FINALLY took me to the doctor...
Then just to hear what i knew was true Confirmed? It felt HORRIBLE...
Now--after everyone FINALLY LISTENING TO ME---we have taken the steps to get it taken care of...& now im having pre-op on the 3rd of April....But now--i have developed a mass around my uterus area....& it is BIG....u can feel it & see it through my skin....& yea--im scared....But Even Still--im not DUMB enough NOT to face my problems HEAD ON....im young....im only 16....i dont know as of now if this mass is malignant or benign....[[cancerous or not]]....But i do know that putting it off will only make it WORSE....But Even Still--im not DUMB enough NOT to face my problems HEAD ON....But i was just wanting to know....
AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS EARTH WHO HAS THIS WRONG WITH THEM!??!