Ovarian Cancer Community
Uterine Papillary Serous Carcinoma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Uterine Papillary Serous Carcinoma

Hello. New to the group here. A few questions if I may. My mother was diagnosed with stage 3 UPSC in Sept of this year. It is not OC but just as aggressive.  She is handling her chemo pretty good, though like most I think the worst part of the whole thing is the Nulasta shot to build up her wbc. It is debilitating. Lately though she has been very very dizzy.  She cannot even get out of bed. If she lifts her head she feels as if she can pass out. Is this also a side effect from the Nulasta? I am a bit nervous thinking the worst...has it matastesized to the brain? She is due for a c-scan on Friday of this week. Her CA125 count is down to 20...isn't that a good thing? Please, any information would be so appreciated. God bless you all...take care.
1 Comment