Ovarian Cancer Community
Vaginal Cuff Mass??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vaginal Cuff Mass??

Hi everyone! I am a 42year old that had to have a tah/bso (total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingooopherectomy) at the age of 29 due to severe endometrosis and cysts inside and outside my ovaries. I have been having problems with positional voiding and constipation and pain during intercourse for over the past year or so. I went to a urogyn doctor today and he has ordered a pelvic ultrasound, renal ultrasound and urodynamics. He also mentioned he thought he felt a mass on my right vaginal cuff. This has me a bit worried. Can anyone tell me what to expect with the tests and if I am right to be worried about the mass?? I really thought all of this was behind me since I went through hell with my female anatomy all those years ago.
1 Comment
Blank
155056 tn?1333642288
The sonogram will show the mass.   Could be scar tissue from your surgeries.  Try not to worry, I know, easier said than done.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank