Vaginal Cuff Mass??
Hi everyone! I am a 42year old that had to have a tah/bso (total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingooopherectomy) at the age of 29 due to severe endometrosis and cysts inside and outside my ovaries. I have been having problems with positional voiding and constipation and pain during intercourse for over the past year or so. I went to a urogyn doctor today and he has ordered a pelvic ultrasound, renal ultrasound and urodynamics. He also mentioned he thought he felt a mass on my right vaginal cuff. This has me a bit worried. Can anyone tell me what to expect with the tests and if I am right to be worried about the mass?? I really thought all of this was behind me since I went through hell with my female anatomy all those years ago.
The sonogram will show the mass.   Could be scar tissue from your surgeries.  Try not to worry, I know, easier said than done.