Ovarian Cancer Community
Vomiting and Ovarian Cancer
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vomiting and Ovarian Cancer

I have an enlarged ovary, I throw up if my clothes are too tight,
sometimes after having sex.  Could these be symptoms of ovarian cancer?  I had a chocolate cysts on the same ovary, which partial was removed, now something is back.  I have pain in the ovary area.  There is also a mass in that area. What would be the reccommended approach? I am seeing the Dr next week.  I have been put on Ranitidine because the Dr was not sure of where the problem is, I had a CT scan of stomach, nothing found. I have since thrown up while on Ranitidine, am pretty sure it happens when clothes are too tight or sometimes related to sex.  Your thoughts appreciated.  Thank you.