Vomiting and Ovarian Cancer
I have an enlarged ovary, I throw up if my clothes are too tight,
sometimes after having sex.  Could these be symptoms of ovarian cancer?  I had a chocolate cysts on the same ovary, which partial was removed, now something is back.  I have pain in the ovary area.  There is also a mass in that area. What would be the reccommended approach? I am seeing the Dr next week.  I have been put on Ranitidine because the Dr was not sure of where the problem is, I had a CT scan of stomach, nothing found. I have since thrown up while on Ranitidine, am pretty sure it happens when clothes are too tight or sometimes related to sex.  Your thoughts appreciated.  Thank you.
Did you ever find out what it was?  I was told I had a cyst on my ovary three years ago and was supposed to go back for follow up.  I never did.  Three years later, I was suffering from severe abdominal pain (always when my clothes were too tight.)  Then it would lead to vomiting.