Ovarian Cancer Community
Weird Question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cancer, biopsy, chemotherapy, clinical trials, genetics, hysterectomy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy, screening, and staging.

Weird Question

Hi Ladies.  I have a question that i'm not sure if you'all can answer.  I had a 14cm ovarian tumor removed about 5 weeks ago.  all benign.  But tonight i had a weird discovery.  I have a lump toward the bottom of my left armpit.  I know they two areas are far from eachother, but I wondered if anyone else thought that might be related somehow.  It is a bit sore and about the size of an almond.  it's toward the bottom of my left armpit.  Any ideas/advice?

thanks Ladies, as always....I pray for healing for each and every one of you.  

:)  -Erin
It sounds like a swollen lymph node.  You should have that checked immediately.  It doesn't matter where your surgery was because anytime you have surgery you are at risk for disrupting the lymphatic system.  Get to a Dr ASAP
thank you.  I called today and i'll be going in to see the nurse pract tomorrow morning at 8:30am.  the dr cldn't see me until march due to being booked solid.  said that she would consult w/ the nurse practitioner on it.  thank you so much for the advice!!!!