What is an Ovarian Floater?
I have been having pain and cramping for about 2 months straight now. I had an ultrasound done, and my doctos told me I had a floater on my ovary. He told me it could be because I just ovulated, but I am due for my period (actually is is late....again) so I am not sure what it is. I am do for more testing next week, but I am worried as to what it is. I have tried looking it up online and all that comes up are eye floaters.
Not too sure what a floater is? Maybe a cyst, as these can form when ovulating.
Perhaps this question may be better answered in the Ovarian Cysts community.  There are many women on there who may be able to answer this for you.

Peace and love...Kim
I checked into the term as well and found a similar message from someone on this very board. It's from a few years ago but it still might be helpful.

www.medhelp.org/forums/OvarianCancer/messages/867.html

I got the idea that it's more likely to be debris floating in the cyst similar to the debris floating in the vitreous of our eyes that causes the so-called "floaters." See what you think.