adnexal mass
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if a 5.5 x 3.4 cm multicystic left adnexal mass could cause rectal problems such as burning all day after bowel movement and I don't have a fissure. A CT scan was what picked my adnexal mass up before that I was having all kinds of problems that led to all kinds of tests, it took almost a year to find out what was causing all my problems, actually I was sent to the Cleveland Clinic because of all the different problems that was occuring. Also I have been having a problem with eating after I eat it feels as if something is in my throat could this be from the mass to. My doctor said it could be.I am awaiting to get in to see a gyn/onc and who knows when that will be it's been two weeks since I was referred to one and I still don't have an appointment. Thank you so much And Happy New Year to all...
You are heading the right way to find the cause I think.  Please be very firm and demanding when you talk to drs. Try to be proactive as well, such as call them everyday to see weather they have a cancellation which they can fill you in instead of waiting they to inform you.  Have all the questions written down and get all them answered when you see your Gyn/oncologist. Have you had blood ca125 test yet,? have one if you haven/t done so.  It can be a side evidence to help dx, it is more meaningful for menopause women.
You may want to know that final dx of OVCA  for most patients are from biopsy.

Best wish and good luck
jun
Thank you for responding, since finding the mass with a CT I have not had no other tests done I was referred to a gyn/onc who has been on vaction for a week due to the holidays, so hopefully they will get me if they ever return. I am having so many different problems which is hard to believe that this thing can cause.  Thank you very much for all the help...
A related discussion, how lon was started.