are my insides being strangled !!!!!
I HAVE A 17.5 CM CYST AND TODAY HAVE HAD THE MOST SEVERE PAIN NOT IN MY STOMACH BUT AROUND MY BACK.  IT FEELS LIKE i AM BEEN STRANGLEDAROUND THE WAIST,  BUT HAVE NOTICED THIS IS ONLY AFTER EATING.  ANY IDEAS

MY DOCTOR THINKS IT MAY BE A SLIGHT BLEED (SPOKE TO HIM ON THE
PHONE)
When I had a 20cm cyst, I couldn't eat for a week because my intestines were near my left lung causing untreatable constipation.  luckily, because of the slight severity of my situation, I had surgery a week after my ultrasound.  If you have to wait a long time before a procedure, I suggest liquifying your diet as much as possible, because the tight feeling may be just because your cyst is taking up too much room!
I feel the same way, like my insides are being twisted and crunched and strangled.  

My cyst is 12 cm, or was 3 weeks ago. My pain over the last 2 days has gone from a 5 or 6 to a 9 on a 0-10 scale.  And my appetite?  Forget about it! I force myself to eat at least once a day just because I know I need nourishment and strength, but man is it uncomfortable. For the past couple of months I was peeing like a pregnant woman, every half hour, because the cyst is sitting on top of my bladder, but over the last couple of days I've peed maybe 4 times tops..TOTAL!

I had no idea that a cyst could make someone feel so much discomfort!  It makes me want to rip out my own innards!
Oh my god why haven't they operated on you? 20 cm cysts? That can't be good.